If you’ve had your fill of zany Top Gear antics or the myriad of restoration shows hitting the tube, The Classic Car Show—presented by Sony Pictures Television—may be for you.
The 13-epsiode series will go deep into the exploration of some of the rarest—and most coveted—vehicles on the planet. Hosted by race car driver and model Jodie Kidd and Top Gear veteran Quentin Wilson, the show promises a wide variety of cars, high-end production values and key insights on some of these long-lost relics.
Here’s what the show’s PR has to say:
- A ground-breaking global TV series that provides unprecedented access to the iconic cars, personalities and glamorous events that underpin the classic car world
- Distributed for broadcast globally by Sony Pictures Television
- 13 x one-hour episodes presented by Jodie Kidd and Quentin Willson with a supporting cast of global A-list celebrities
- Tapping into a multi-billion dollar industry that has seen classic car values rise faster than fine art, gold and real estate
- Richly shot in gloss HD, The Classic Car Show will have movie production values, attitude and humour
- The series will be formally launched at MIPCOM in Cannes in October, with the first show airing in January 2015
As fans of classic cars from all eras, we’re excited to check this new show out. For more information, visit The Classic Car Show.
Editor’s note: What are some of your favorite car shows on TV? Let us know in the comments below!